Tilton's 6000-Series Hydraulic Release Bearings (HRB) sets a new standard for HRBs in the muscle car and high-performance street markets. Available for Ford and GM applications, 6000-Series HRBs fit the popular Tremec and T-5 transmissions. Featuring many improvements over the 600-Series HRBs they replace, the new 6000-Series HRB provide race-proven reliability at a very competitive price.
Click for product page (PDF format)
- Billet aluminum body and piston precision machined in-house at Tilton
- Stainless steel threaded sleeve offers nearly 1.25" of adjustability
- High temperature monoseal design features a quad tensioner to ensure proper seal tension and the highest reliability
- Constant contact design self adjusts for clutch wear and maintains the same pedal feel throughout the clutch's life
- Newly designed swivel fittings have been thoroughly tested to insure against leakage
- High-quality flat face bearing with 1.71" - 3.03" contact diameter fits most 8.5" - 11" bent-finge and lever-type clutches
- Hydraulic release bearing, stainless steel adjustment sleeve, steel braided supply and bleed lines, anti-rotation bolt and high-strength transmission bearing retainer bolt.
- Ford and GM
- Tremec, T-5, Toploader, Saginaw transmissions
- 8.5" - 11.0" bent-finger and lever-type clutch (most)